1. Internet access is required to participate.
2. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase their entries into the free pack in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the free pack, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any pack awarded will be void.
3. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incomplete entries, or effects of hackers, failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections, nor are they responsible for any inaccuracies in information or any technical or human error which may occur in processing the entries. Proof of submitting an entry is not is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
4. The Promoter are not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this pack give away, as solely determined by the Promoter, will be disqualified.
5. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. If you have any queries regarding registering your interest or experience any problems, please call the Promoter’s customer service team on 844 570 3222.